Independent Learning Centre
The College’s purpose built Independent Learning Centre provides the perfect environment for you to study and learn. You will receive an induction to the ILC at the start of the year and we will continue to work with teaching staff to provide guidance in research and information skills, as and when you need it.
We are here to help you and are always happy to assist you with any enquiries.
We can offer you:
- A wide range of information, including books, journals, newspapers, magazines, DVDs and more
- Access to a wide range of electronic and online information sources, such as online journals
- Drop-in access to over 70 fully networked computers, allowing you to use software such as MS Office, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Areas for you to work in groups or study individually
- Photocopying, printing and scanning services, including colour printing and photocopying
- Help and advice with research for College work
The ILC is open five days per week:
You will need an Athens account to access these resources. Please e-mail email@example.com to set one up, or if you have forgotten your password.